The Foundry for Art Design + Culture invites applications from contemporary visual artists, galleries, art museums, art colleges, art organizations, contemporary art spaces and cultural funding bodies for use of The Foundry Studios Internationale starting September 2008.
Resident Artist Program
The Foundry Studios Internationale Residency Program, opened August 2007, consisting of 9 individual studios which can accommodate up to 20 artists. Currently, there are studio residency opportunities available for up to 8 artists.
The aim of the Residency Program is to open the way for artists in many fields and from many countries to gather together through appropriate forums, to work, to discuss and exchange ideas among artists and the public, and to contribute to each others development.
The key objectives of The Foundry Studio Internationale Residency Program are to:
- provide subsidized studio facilities for contemporary visual arts practitioners, curators, theorists, writers, architects and designers;
- support the development of new work;
- facilitate professional development opportunities for artists;
- foster dialogue and exchange between artists, writers, theorists, curators and designers;
- provide publishing opportunities for writers and artists.
More information can be found at The Foundry website,