Come and join the fun at ThinkingFunny21, offered online via Crowdcast, April 3, 2021, noon to 9 pm Eastern Time.
To see lineup, click http://www.thinkingfunny.com/thinkingfunny21
Whether you’re writing a humor column or novel, putting together a stand-up routine, scribbling a sitcom script or screenplay, crafting silly songs, drafting a storyboard, or writing a query letter, this conference can help.
Register for ThinkingFunny21 and you’ll see and hear:
- Proven techniques for punching up scripts.
- Effective methods for writing humorous travel stories and columns.
- The steps to creating a comic world & cast that generates sustainable stories.
- How stand-up comics work up a set.
- How to deal with criticism.
- How animators generate ideas, create storyboards to communicate, and work in teams.
- What songwriters do to craft funny and memorable lyrics.
- What agents want in a query letter.
- How to pitch effectively.
- Career advice from experienced professionals.
- Time to ask questions and get personalized advice.
- All this… and more!
Sessions range from how-to craft sessions to discussions on the business of writing, marketing, and technology. Price $100 with 30% off early-bird discounts through March 31, use code “eastern30”.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org