The Hudson Valley Writers Guild is pleased to announce this year’s poetry contest winners!
- 1 st prize winner: Eulogy by Paul Lamar
- 2 nd prize winner: Apples by G.E. Reed
- 3 rd prize winner: Happy Clown by Karen Schoemer
- Honorable mention: Hush by Margaret McGowan
- Honorable mention: The Sandpiper’s Eggs by Deyva Arthur
- Honorable mention: On Having Borrowed a Diebenkorn from the University Museum by Mary K. Jablonski
*Next year’s contest is short story*
There will be a reading featuring the winners on Saturday, November 16, 2019, 11-1 pm, at Albany Public Library Main Branch on Washington Avenue.
FREE and Open to the Public. Refreshments will be served.