Celebrating excellence in Poetry & Short Fiction, the Award is hosted by the international art and culture publication Aesthetica Magazine. Supporting new writing talent, the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award presents a fantastic chance for writers to further their involvement in the literary world.
There are two entry categories: Poetry and Short Fiction. Works previously published are accepted and there are no limitations on themes. Submissions close 31 August.
- £1,000 for each winner (Poetry and Short Fiction)
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Anthology
- Consultation with Redhammer (Short Fiction Winner)
- Full Membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
- Granta subscription and books courtesy of Vintage and Bloodaxe
More information at http://www.aestheticamagazine.com/creative-writing-award/